sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how
lovely you are i had to to find you, tell you & need you.
Ande tell you i set you apart, tell me your secrets,
and nurse me your questions.Oh lest go back to the start, running in circles, coming in tailss. Heads
a science apart, nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to 
part Nobody said it was easy.No one ever said would be this sard. OH take me back to the Star. Ande tell you i set you apart, tell me your secrets, and nurse me yourquestions
Oh lest go back to the start,
running in circles, coming in tailss Heads on a science apart, nobody said it was easy,it's such a shame  for us to part Nobody said it was easy           
No one ever said would be this sard. OH take me back to the Star

1 comentario:

  1. buenas!
    me encanta el blog! son muy lindas todas las entradas :)
    nos leemos
    un besazo, cuidate ♥
    te espero por mi blog ;)

    ResponderEliminar